The Senior Concierge Officer plays a key role as one of the key drivers of the service standards, and in managing the customer experience. As a Senior Concierge Officer, you will be required to be a role model of service excellence and support the Chief Concierge to guide our team of Concierge Officers in delivering outstanding service for our members’ lounge.
The Concierge Officer is one of the key drivers of the service standards in delivering outstanding customer service experience and touch points for Paragon’s shoppers and visitors.
You are expected to have full knowledge of the Paragon Club programme to assist members with their enquiries, demonstrate adaptability and experience within a customer service role to handle any situation while maintaining a pleasant disposition at all times.
You may also be required to assist with the main concierge counter duties from time to time.
- Manage members’ visit to the lounge, regulate the occupancy and attend to members’ enquiries
- Oversee and manage the various lounge Concierge services such as dining reservations or takeaway orders, bag deposit and meeting rooms bookings
- Maintain optimum housekeeping of the members’ lounge and ensure smooth daily operations and identify areas of gaps and improvements
- To be well versed in the mall operations, the Paragon Club loyalty program and have a comprehensive knowledge of the mall's offerings
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the mall's activities and related events or information
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned
- Assist with duties at both the main Paragon and Paragon Medical concierge counter
- Possesses minimally a GCE “O” Level certificate, or a Diploma in Hospitality or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in shopping malls, the hospitality industry or within any premium lounges
- Those with lesser years of experience will be considered for the junior position
- Team player with customer oriented and strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to undertake conversation with members, with patience and good listening skills
- Excellent communication skills, including strong command of English (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Mandarin (to be able to assist queries, concerns and feedback from Mandarin speaking guests to ensure smooth daily operations), Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high grooming standards
- Highly motivated and possess good initiative
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of Google Suite would be a strong advantage
- Able to perform shifts and work on weekends and/or public holidays