1. Develop concepts and apply templates and for creative projects and execute them.
2. Take ownership of creative projects.
3. Meet work standards for production, productivity and quality.
4. Raise standards for design for social media, print and in-store collaterals, and visual merchandising.
5. Collaborate with other departments to improve creative output.
6. Work with vendors to ensure smooth output and quality standards are met.
7. Any other adhoc duties as per assigned.
1. Diploma in advertising/graphic design or relevant field.
2. Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
3. Knowledge of Adobe Affect Effects a bonus.
4. Preferably 5 years’ experience in the creative industry.
5. Hands-on experience in creative processes, graphic design, marketing and brand development.
6. Highly resourceful and independent.
7. Exemplary interpersonal skills and analytical abilities.