- Perform dressings, treatments, nursing procedures, administration of medication and assist residents.
- Conduct nursing rounds in the wards, check, monitor, and record vital signs.
Perform basic rehabilitation such as exercises (motion) and walking of residents.
- Accompany residents and assist in the transfer of residents between locations.
- Answer residents’ call bells and attend to their need promptly.
- Accompany, send and fetch ambulance cases.
- Assist with admissions of new / return residents and discharges of residents according to standard procedure.
- Update and maintain quality records within the statutory required retention period through proper identification, filing, storage maintenance and disposition of these records.
- NITEC in Nursing.
- Foreign Trained: Degree or Diploma in Nursing with Board Pass (Professional Regulation Council).
- State registered nurse with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Valid certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Able to discharge duties in a caring and tactful manner, communicate effectively and work as a team.
- Independent and positive personality.