· Take ownership, conceptualise, plan & execute events undertaken by the brands.
· Work closely with Directors & other core teams involved in event planning, coordinating & management.
· Development of the event programs, assisting in the planning & execution of the project plans which includes:
Branding events include campaign & product launches, partnership activities
Tactical events e.g. Consumer Shopping Events & Anniversary Sale
Prepare & present event proposals for internal stakeholders & landlords
Oversee conference collaterals design, booths fabrication & execution
PR Duties, Partnerships & Sponsorships
· Develop strategic partnerships & formulate engagement plans for partnership acquisition align with brands’ objectives.
· Build a new pipeline of partners to drive sales & encourage retention.
· Negotiate & craft partnership agreements.
· Support the marketing team in developing partnership programs to create demand & sales for brands.
· Build strong relationships with key industry partners & establish new business opportunities.
· Maintain relationship with existing partners.
· Liaise with external & internal stakeholders for campaign execution & project implementation.
· To drive & support events, social media & PR.
· Build & maintain a good relationship with partners & landlords.
· To manage projects that encompass but are not limited to budgeting, liaison with venues & external vendors, setup, & teardown.
· Oversees project management timelines, details, & task executive.
· Execute & project manage marketing communications for campaign & product launches.
· Select, negotiate & manage relevant 3rd party vendors.
· Engage & manage production, event vendors, logistics & other resources Involved in setup & dismantling of event.
· Provide on-site support for assigned events.
· Responsible for ensuring smooth execution & operations on-site during events.
· Compile post event reports.
Administrative & Others
· Manage timely submission of event budget, work-in-progress meetings & adherence to timelines.
· Responsible for the profitability of assigned events & ensure that events are executed seamlessly within allocated budget.
· Ensure that administrative & financial systems are adhered to, & that records relating to events management are maintained.
· Undertake any other ad-hoc projects & initiatives as assigned by the reporting manager.
· Degree in Mass Communications/Marketing/Public Relations preferably from the creative/retail industry
· Candidates with 3-5 years of brand marketing and events experience will have added advantage
· Digital marketing experience will be a bonus
· Good team player
· Pleasant personality and ability to interact well with people from all levels
· Ability to work independently, self-motivated and excel in a fast-paced working environment