The Temp staff will support the HQ Human Resource/Staff Well-Being Team to (a) enhance the staff well-being for HQ officers and also to (b) to strengthen the Family identity. You will be involved in the planning and organisation of staff well-being events and activities to promote the Ministry’s culture, as well to create a fun workplace. You will be working closely with the HQ officers and Statutory Boards through various engagement platforms (such as HQ Work Life Committee and Family committees).
Your responsibilities will include:
• Design and produce creative electronic communication materials;
• Produce short video (including filming) for the ministry;
• Manage logistical and administrative arrangements for HQ andFamily events and staff well-being activities including procurement, prepare emailer and advise on divisional team building activities;
• Liaise with officers from HQ Work-Life Committee to advise on the organisation of HQ
• Liaise with Family representatives to drive the organisation of MND Family level activities (e.g MND Family Day, National Day Observance Ceremony and National Day Investiture Awards); and
• Manage the Staff Well-Being website.
Working Days: 5-day work week
Working Hours: Mon-Thurs 8.30am to 6pm; Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm (1hr lunch)
Salary Rate: $9.50/hr, $10.50/hr (>3 years experience)
Working Location: MND Complex
Contract Period: 1 year
• Strong design capability, as well as video filming and editing skills, preferably trained in design and media;
• Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook;
• Enjoys organising events and willing to go the extra mile to ensure that all events and activities go smoothly;
• Able to work under tight timelines independently and efficiently;
• Possesses effective inter-personal communication skills to engage and work well with officers and with officers from other Ministries and Statutory Boards;
• Meticulous and attentive to details; and
• Team player who is resourceful and takes initiative in his/her work.