Location : Outram
START DATE: June 2021 END DATE: May 2022
Job Title Senior Executive (Security & Estate Management)
Qty required One
Minimum Hourly Rate : $13 (Degree) Relevant Fields of Study Estate Management / Facilities Management / Building Technology / Information Technology
Working Days & Hours Mondays to Thurdays: 8.30am to 6pm Fridays: 8.30am to 5.30pm With an hour lunch break
Mandatory Skills IT savvy and proficient in MS office applications Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Responsibilities and Job Requirements Job Responsibilities
Your key role will be managing the workplace space allocation and telephony system (e.g. assist in the transition from landlines to IP telephony system), including liaison and co-ordination with other divisions. You will also provide other ancillary and administrative support such as procurement and processing of claims, data collation/entry/analysis, and assist in the onboarding/offboarding management.
1. At least 2 years of relevant work experience in estate / facilities management / building or information technology.
2. A team player who is IT-savvy and enjoys exploring new workplace solutions and strategies.
3. Analytical and able to problem-solve swiftly, with good numerical and organisational skills.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills
5. Good interpersonal skills