Monitor and communicate with 3rd party logistics company to ensure daily delivery operations are achieved.
· Ensuring the team undertakes all tasks efficiently and effectively
· Ensure warehouse operations meet health and safety standards, as well as security requirements.
· Oversee warehouse operations by ensuring proper movement and storage of goods. -Ensure efficient receipt of goods from arriving container, while meeting quality and quantity requirements
· Ensure optimal utilization of space in the warehouse.
· Implement 5 ‘S’ housekeeping and tidiness of the warehouse.
· Handle with Goods returned due to expiry date and quality issue.
· Manage stocktake, inventory cycle count and inventory turnover control.
· Pick goods when is necessary.
· Assist the manager in daily operation
· Assign duties and personally participate in loading & unloading
· Rearrange stocks
· Prepare next day's delivery schedule and route
· Other ad hoc duties assigned by the management
-Minimum secondary 4 education/GCE 'N' level qualification or equivalent
-Valid forklift license above 5m/ton
-Possess a valid Class 3 driving license and those with class 4 driving license will have the preference
-Physical fit to handle an average weight of 20kg - 30kg
-Prepare to work in a cold temp fast pace environment of -18℃
-Handling of NON-HALAL products