1. Attend to customer’s vehicles to determine the work scope needed, provide technical advices and quotation for consideration and acceptance.
2. Manage customer’s expectation and co-ordinate with service providers to meet customer’s demand.
3. Work with workshop to deliver efficient and effective after-sales services.
4. Check invoices for correctness before billing and explain individual items to customer.
5. Raise technical query to Technical Team when unusual trend on vehicles is spotted.
6. Test drive with customer if necessary.
7. Perform other related tasks as assigned by Service Manager or Service Executive.
1. Technical Diploma or Nitec
2. 1-2 years' experience in Automotive Customer Support.
3. Possess a valid class 3 driving license to drive customer cars.
4. Able to work with minimum supervision.
6 days, 8.30 to 5.30 pm.
Alternate Saturday off, Sunday not working.
REPORTING AT HQ OFFICE UBI, SINGAPORE.
BASIC PAY + PERFORMANCE INCENTIVES INCLUDING OF 13 MONTHS AWS & FULL-TIME STAFF BENEFITS PROVIDED.