• Assist in organising table seating and preparing tables
• Greeting of customers and providing an enjoyable dining experience
• Serve water and refill glasses as and when needed
• Ensure the timely delivery of food/beverage orders
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned during shift
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual.
• Positive, Cheerful, Energetic, Fun and Friendly
• Team player & ability to work in a diverse work environment
• Must be able to commit both Weekend/PH
Students are welcome to apply.