Working location: Food For Thought at the National Museum of Singapore
WE WANT A SERVICE CREW WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT DELIVERING GREAT DINING EXPERIENCES.
Do you want to work for a group of restaurants that transforms community spaces and brings people together to enjoy good food for a good cause?
As our Service Crew, you will be assisting the Restaurant Supervisors and Manager in running daily operations at the restaurant and actively ensuring that our guests have an uplifting dining experience. You will also be entrusted in preparing beverages.
Open to possibilities and adaptable to change in a fast paced environment, a team player with a strong work ethic
A good communicator and an active listener. You take a positive and friendly attitude when listening and interacting with customers, making them feel welcomed and at home.
Be able to laugh at yourself. We can’t have you drinking every time you get a nasty customer.
Be working a 6-day/44-hour work week
If this sounds like something you would like to do, drop us your resume at hr@ foodforthought.com.sg.
Job Type: Full-time
- min 1-year working experience in F&B industries
- possessed Hygiene certification
- able to do the heavy lifting
• Attention to cleanliness and safety
• Accelerate business development by providing guest with memorable dining experience
• Have a well-groomed professional appearance