Assisting the Centre Manager to oversee Mobility Aids Services and Training Centre including overseeing all environmental safety aspects of premises;
• Servicing, maintenance and repair of mobility devices and equipment such as wheelchairs and commodes;
• Consolidating and documenting all referral or walk-in cases on mobility aids equipment loan, servicing and donations;
• Providing customer service to all walk-in and call-in;
• Helping with maintaining the safety aspects of the office and the surrounding environment.
• Performing data entry relating to the inventory of equipment.
• Identify, segregate and label in-coming, repair-in-process, and out-going equipment;
• Keep spare parts and tools in place;
• General housekeeping duties; and
• Promoting, participating and be involved in the activities, services and programmes of the Foundation including its affiliates whenever required.
Minimum 2 years experience in a related field.
Able to work on a Saturday
Possess Class 3 driving license