1. Liaise and co-ordinate with CS / Logistics / Finance / Forwarder for all shipping activities and L/C arrangement.
2. Handle and preparation of shipping documents (eg. Invoice, packing list, delivery order / AWB / Bill of Lading and others).
3. Negotiation, preparation and maintain of full set L/C bank documentation that submitted to bank, including prepare & check all bank and shipping documents to ensure the documents are completed and complied with no discrepancy.
4. Need to be detail oriented and accurate on the task.
5. Ability to prioritise work and well organized with good co-ordination and follow up skills.
6. Any other ad-hoc administrative support duties for Sales & Marketing Team.
Shipping & L/C Assistant
Shipping Executive (With Experience)
Shipping & Letter Of Credit Documentations.
Microsoft Excel/System Software/BAAN
Admin / Logistics, Customer Service,
Position Level - Junior Executive
Minimum Years of Experience 1-2
Mon-Fri: 9 am to 6 pm
Pasir Panjang walking distance from office