1. Oversees import and export functions.
2. Prepare shipping document such as shipping invoice, credit note, packing list, delivery order, certificate of origin, etc.
3. Liaise with bank on letter of credit negotiation and document against payment (DP).
4. Liaise with freight forwarder on cargo space and shipment arrangement.
5. Ensure document such as bill of lading draft, fumigation certificate and custom declaration certificate are received from the freight forwarder.
6. Liaise with insurance agent on insurance coverage.
7. Coordinate with warehouse and other department to ensure timely delivery.
8. Update customer on shipping document and arrangement.
9. Monitor and follow up on shipment status.
10. Work closely with other colleague in the shipping department.
11. Advise and provide freight cost to sales department.
12. Generate shipping report.
13. Provide guidance to junior shipping staff.
14. Update and maintain overview shipment order summary file in Excel spreadsheet.
15. Monitor receiving of LC from customer.
16. Check LC compliance, request LC amendment if needed.
17. Preparation of export documents in accordance to LC requirements / Customer’s requirement / DA / DP thru Bank.
Shipping Executive (With Experience)
Negotiate ensure timely delivery shipping process Letter of credit export documents Emballage customer shipping schedule Shipping shipping schedule.
Admin / Secretarial, Customer Service, Manufacturing
Position Level - Junior Executive
Minimum Years of Experience 2-3
Mon-Fri: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
(Once a month) Sat: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Tuas West Road walking distance from office