- To work with the kitchen team and Head Chef to carry out day to day operations of the kitchen.
- Assist in the management of Kitchen Operations including menu planning and costing, organising special events,
developing new dishes, maintaining food quality standards and comprehensive product knowledge.
- Assist in manpower planning.
- Ensure that all orders are fulfilled in a timely manner and to the highest standards.
- Ensure sufficient stocks are in storage and food are appropriately stored.
- Ensure all kitchen equipment and tools are used safely, correctly and kept in good working condition at all times.
- To report and where possible take action about customers complaints and compliments.
- To take responsibility for the adherence and compliance of all health, safety and food hygiene regulations.
- To ensure that SGCLEAN and COVID 19 precautionary measures are adhere to.
- Provide training and development to other kitchen team members.
- Perform any other duties assign by the Management.
- At least 4 years of experience with Japanese cuisine or in a related role.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be able to commit retail hours, weekends and PH.
- 5.5 day work week
- Staff meal provided
- Staff Discounts
- Medical claims
- Uniform allowance