- Always provide a high quality of service and deliver excellent dining experience to all customers
- Responds to customers questions or comments professionally and efficiently. Reports, discuss or consult with Outlet Manager directly
- Serve foods and drinks as quickly as possible, ensure all dishes in highest quality (right presentation, temperature and portion)
- Always ensure team members are following service manual, and follow up with new team members' progress
- Ensure drink bar ingredients keep fresh and follow FEFO (first expired first out) standard
- Manage all outlet stocks such as drink bar item, disposable items and others. Assist on month-end stock take
- Ensure outlet (floor and drink bar area) cleanliness, and always keep the outlet in excellent hygiene standards
- Ensure outlet housekeeping are carry on as scheduled planned
- Understand the whole kitchen Operation
Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College in any field.
Required language(s): English
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.