Reporting to the General Manager, the role involves managing a spectrum of supply chain functions which includes shipping logistics, inventory, warehousing & distribution.
• Manages and directs day to day supply chain activities in areas of shipping, inventory and warehousing & logistics activities, to maximize the efficiency, reliability and timeliness of deliverables.
• Co-leads SOP and develops effective distribution and stocking strategies to meet customer expectations for product availability & delivery.
• Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through setting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); responsible to routinely report on department KPIs along with appropriate analysis and countermeasures to resolve day to day operation issues where necessary.
• Collaborates with customer service department to determine most efficient distribution processes to customers, order fulfilment for On-Trade and Off-Trade customers including the eCommerce platform.
• Monitors inventory levels at outside warehouses (3PL) and internally to ensure rotation and maximize of storage space.
• Establishes and maintains quality food safety standards in warehousing & distribution and works closely with food safety department to ensure compliance to SFA regulations and HACCP certification.
• Other duties as assigned by General Manager
•Applicant must have a Degree in Supply Chain
•At least 5 years of related working experience in the F&B/FMCG Industry
•Possess people management experience, very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders
•Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills with an eye for details