Record, compile, and tabulate statistics on defects during handing over inspections.
• Conduct handing over inspection for completed blocks, common properties, and precinct works inclusive of landscape comply with
HDB’s quality standard.
a. Record defects and comments clearly.
b. Adopt a systematic approach during all the inspections.
c. Maintain consistency in the inspection.
d. Conduct a thorough check and ensure all major defects are identified.
e. Highlight potential impact to quality defects
f. Conduct construction audits
• To take and carry out instructions including administrative tasks from the SO Rep.
• At least 3 years in the supervision of building projects in Singapore,preferably of architectural trade
• Diploma in Engineering (Civil or Structural), Building, Architectural or relevant Diploma by BCA, e.g. Specialist Diploma Architectural
• Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, Microsoft Access.
• Competent to carry out inspection and supervision of architectural and M&E works