Position: Technician (Maintenance/Backend/Test)
Working Location: AMK
* Troubleshoot, repair and maintenance of machine/equipment/tool/jig.
* Provide production line support.
* Assist in evaluations and data collection.
* Perform periodic preventive maintenance as per schedule
* Perform machine set-up for production.
* Must be able to support other shift / area when required by superior.
* Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
* NITEC / Higher NITEC.
* Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
* Previous manufacturing environment working experience.
* Experience in general Backend equipment (Wave Soldering, Routing) maintenance and line set-up
* Able to work independently to support production schedules.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those short-listed candidates will be notified.
HARRY • EA Personnel ID R1655893 • EA License 16C8044