• Maintaining scanned copies of IAD’s legal files on our online filing system.
• Maintaining the movement records of IAD’s legal files.
• Engage in organisational of divisional committee work as assigned;
• Participate in the development and implementation of initiatives for the Division;
• Support areas of improvement relating to work processes and systems including recommending possible enhancements to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness, where appropriate;
• Assist in ad-hoc projects and events organised by IAD & AGC; and
• Perform any other tasks as assigned by the supervisors.
Working Days: 5-day work week
Working Hours: TBC
Minimum Educational Qualification: Diploma
Salary: $9-11/hr (depending on qualifications & working experience)
Location: Near Clarke Quay MRT
• Min. Diploma (a Diploma in Law would certainly be advantageous)
• At least 1 year of experience in a legal firm would be preferable.