a. Customer Support
- Co-ordinates collection and collation of information on customers and ensures that customer database is updated.
- Provides information and handles enquiries on services to the general public.
- Promotes membership scheme/activities/courses/events.
- Use system for booking and registration of services.
- Meets Service Standards at all times.
b. Administrative Support
- Performs administrative duties (such as filing, typing, posters design) to support the external functioning of the CO.
- Co-ordinates the administration of Edusave Merit Bursary (EMB) and Scholarship from data entry, preparation and dispatches of notification letters to applicants and sorts the vouchers for the EMB presentation ceremonies to be carried out successfully.
5 day work week. On shifts and weekend duties. Subject to duty roster (to be advised by supervisors in view of covid-19 situation):
Morning shift: 9.00am to 6.00pm
Afternoon shift: 1pm to 10pm
Salary: To be discussed during interview
Kampong Chai Chee
11 Bedok North Street 1 S(469662)
Requirements as below:
- Able to work on weekends and on shifts