We are migrating our employees’ records to a new system and need you to work with us as a team to ‘Go Live’ by assisting with data migration and continue to work with us beyond ‘Go Live’ to assist with system stabilisation and end user management.
Your main task will be to perform data verification, cleansing and preparation of workbooks (excel) for migration and use data processing techniques to facilitate data cleansing and preparation. You will also ensure that the data migrated is accurate and complete through a guided reconciliation exercise. Accurate data entry is to be administered to key in manual data records from the legacy system into new the new system.
You may be required to assist in other HR related day-to-day work (e.g., processing of claims, leave application, medical invoices, updating of records, interview scheduling, new hires onboarding, exit resigned staff). The duties will be guided, and training will be provided for these day to day task.
Working Days: 5-day work week
Working Hours: TBC
Location: Changi Airport
Contract Period: 9 months (option to extend depending on client's needs & requirements)
Salary: $2300-$3000/month (based on qualifications & experience)
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required, minimally in using VLOOKUP and Pivot Table).
• You must maintain confidentiality of the information accessed.
• You must have a keen eye for detail, be initiative and meticulous.
• You can multi-task, work independently on the assigned task and also be a team player.
• Available on an immediate basis