- Manage the scheduling for the Directorate to ensure smooth operations.
- Coordinate executive meetings and events with other Public Sector agencies and external stakeholders.
- Provide secretariat and logistical support when arranging meetings or organizing events; and
- Perform any other tasks as assigned
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Working Hours: Mon – Fri: 9am to 6pm
Location: Near One-North MRT
- At least 1-3 years of work experience in Admin or Corporate Services is preferred;
- Well organized with a keen eye for details, meticulous and committed to follow through on outstanding matters;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Able to work independently and as a team player who can organize and marshal resources to achieve the Directorate’s goals