- Conduct audits and verify site survey reports for gas riser pipes, and steps at flat entrance and common areas at HDB blocks/flats.
- Conduct site visits as part of the audits and to liaise with appointed service provider on clarification or rectification of information where required.
- Verify (by witnessing) the installation of smart devices. After the audits and verification, relevant reports are to be submitted and to ensure any errors by service provider are regularised.
- Candidates may also be assigned other audits related to housing maintenance work and verification of reports submitted by contractors/consultants.
Working Days: 5-day work week
Working Hours: 9am to 6.30pm or 9.30am to 7pm
Contract Period: Immediate till 31 Dec 2021
Location: Default WFH arrangement, required to travel to estates islandwide for site audits, may need to go back office on needs basis. When resume work in office, required to report to office (near Toa Payoh MRT).
- Must be able to work independently and physically fit for work outdoors.
- Meticulous in verifying the details of survey inputs.
- Those with relevant technical knowledge (eg. gas pipe system and electrical system) and experience will be an advantage but this is not a requirement.