To provide support on payroll operational and financial reporting matters
You are expected to work closely with Human Resources and Finance colleagues.
Handle all payroll matters of staff, including manual payment of salaries, CPF, income taxes, generating EOM reports and attend to enquiries from staff.
1. Process monthly payroll of NUS staff (including subsidiaries) and posting of payroll to the finance system.
2. Process monthly CPF payments
3. Verify payroll codings updated in the payroll system
4. Check and release payment voucher for manual adhoc payments
5. Grant CorpPass access to staff.
6. Submit government claims – maternity/childcare care leave/Quarantine order allowance/LOA/SHN allowance
7. Generate EOM reports upon dept’s request
8. Supervise and coach staff in the handling of payroll matters
9. Reply to staff’s enquiries
Working Days: 5-day work week
Working Hours: TBC
Contract Period: 12 months
Location: Near Kent Ridge MRT
1. Possess a degree in Accountancy, Business Administration or equivalent.
2. Working experience of 3 - 5 years.
3. Familiar with CHRS, SAP Financial system.
4. Have good analytical, writing, and communication skills.
5. Be meticulous and resourceful with positive work attitude.
6. Able to work independently as well as in a team.
7. Mature and possess good interpersonal skills.