The job holder will provide administrative and operational support to the client, i.e. responding to queries received from internal and/or external stakeholders and handling of helpdesk services.
The job holder needs to have analytical skills to understand queries received and provide appropriate advice in accordance to existing guidelines, and have business writing skills to be able to craft professional replies to the relevant stakeholders.
You may be involved in other administration work to support the business functions of the organisation.
Working Hours: Mon to Fri 8.30am to 6pm
Location: Near Novena MRT
Contract Period: 11 months 29 days (start date by end March 2022)
Salary: Up to $3,254.20 (depending on educational qualification and experience)
- Service quality mindset with strong verbal and written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 3 years of relevant customer service experience
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Prior working experience in the Public Service and/or as an appointed election official will be an advantage.
- Working Days: 5-day work week