Location : Outram
Position : Training & Administration Assistant
START DATE: Immediate END DATE: 9 August 2021
Qty required 1
Working Days & Hours Monday to Thursday, 0830am to 1800 (inclusive of 1 hour lunch break) Friday, 0830am to 1730 (inclusive of 1 hour lunch break)
Job Responsibilities and Job Requirements
• Perform funding calculations for the post-graduate medical education.
• Perform specialist manpower projections
• Reconciliation of funds disbursement for post-graduate medical education. This will involve the liason with multiple parties for the collation of sensitive salary data as well as excellent Excel skills for the manipulation of these data fields which are in the thousands.
• Assisting in general administrative matters and other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Degree Relevant Fields of Study Human Resource/Business Administration/Accounting* *Accounting preferable
Salary Minimum Hourly rate: $10.50 (Dip - 0-2years exp) $13 (Dip - 3-5 years exp) $14.50 (Degree)
• Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good writing skills