Location : Outram
START DATE: 21 July 2021 END DATE: 20 October 2021
Job Title Training and Administration Assistant
Qty required 1
Working Days & Hours Mondays to Thurdays: 8.30am to 6pm Fridays: 8.30am to 5.30pm With an hour lunch break
• Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good writing skills
Job Responsibilities and Job Requirements
• Perform funding calculations for the post-graduate medical education.
• Perform specialist manpower projections
• Reconciliation of funds disbursement for post-graduate medical education. This will involve the liason with multiple parties for the collation of sensitive salary data as well as excellent Excel skills for the manipulation of these data fields which are in the thousands.
• Assisting in general administrative matters and other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
if you meet the above criteria, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Hourly Rate $14.50 (Degree)
Relevant Fields of Study Finance/Accountancy. Other fields of study would be considered as well.