Receive Shipments off the Truck
Warehouse Assistants need to be physically fit and be able to work at a fast-paced environment,
machinery to move pallets and also requires proficiency with inventory management software.
Place New Shipment in Proper Place on Warehouse Floor
Warehouse Assistants must have a strong spatial awareness of where everything goes so they can place it as quickly as possible.
Process And Fill Customer Orders
Warehouse Assistants spend a good amount of their shift processing customer or client orders, and then filling those orders.
Prepare Shipping Labels
Tech-savvy to operate SAP. Part of the use for this software is printing the shipping labels for customer or client orders and placing them correctly on the products.
Load to-be-shipped Products on the Truck
Use of machinery to move heavy product. This duty involves double-checking all labels against customer orders to make sure the right items go to the right place.
- Warehouse Assistants need to be able to operate ERP (SAP / Oracle)
and all of the tools involved in scanning in shipment and creating shipping labels. Warehouse
- Operating small forklift to move heavy items around the warehouse floor (optional)
- Collaborating with other Warehouse Assistants to process incoming shipments and prepare outgoing shipments
-Analyzing customer orders and using prioritization skills to pick items as quick as possible
- Processing new shipment using inventory management software
- Creating labels using keen attention to detail to ensure accuracy