Last modified : 14 July 2020
1. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to public, or otherwise use the content on this Platform, in full or in part, in any way without the prior written consent of Findjobs.
2. You shall only use the Platform for the intended purpose of job application, job posting, and posting and booking services for courses, workshop and career coaching. You shall not post, publish, transmit, store, distribute or circulate anything that:
3. You further agree not to infringe or violate Findjobs’ rights and therefore shall not:
5. Findjobs is only a technological platform for job applicants, job posters, and course, workshop and career coaching providers and students. We do not represent or guarantee that:
6. The Platform may include links to third-party sites or material. Findjobs has no control over third-party sites or material and shall not be responsible as such.
7. In no event shall Findjobs be held responsible for any transaction between a job applicant and a job poster or in any case, transactions between users of the Platform, and users with third parties.
8. The Platform is provided on an “AS IS” and “IS AVAILABLE” basis without representation or warranty (express or implied) to the extent permitted by law, including implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9. Findjobs shall under no circumstance be liable for any of the following losses or damage, regardless of whether it is foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise:
10. In addition, Findjobs shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting in anyway from causes beyond our control, including without limitation, power failure, IT network, computer, server and infrastructure failure, fires, floods, act of God, war, government actions and non-performance of third parties.
11. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED IN LAW, FINDJOBS AND ITS AFFILIATES, ASSOCIATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PROPRIETORS, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, SHAREHOLDERS, SERVANTS AND ADVISORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND SUFFERED BY YOU WHATSOEVER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM.
13. All content, data, information, material, text, graphics, images, layout, designs, pictures, logos, HTML, coding, and proprietary material uploaded by you, belonging to Findjobs, or in anyway made available on the Platform shall be the intellectual property of Findjobs and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, passing off or any intellectual property laws.
14. For the avoidance of doubt, all intellectual property rights belonging to Findjobs shall remain the proprietary rights of Findjobs at all times. Any consent provided by Findjobs for you to use any intellectual property does not transfer or create any intellectual property rights to you.
16. By submitting any contribution or uploading any contribution to the Platform, you grant to Findjobs a perpetual, royalty free, exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, distribute, perform, play, make available to public for commercial reasons, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not agree to this provision, your should not upload or make available in any manner your contribution on the Platform.
17. Without limitation to any of our rights or remedies in law, Findjobs may, without notice and at our sole discretion, restrict, refuse application of, and terminate any user account, use of the Platform and our services.
19. Any queries, complaints or notice to be provided should be directed to email@example.com.